Hi again!! This is part of my family soo uhmmm I tried downloading other pictures but it wouldn't work so... yeah I will fix it when I can! For now, the one on the far right is my cousin, Dylan, he is a gymnast! I got to watch one of his meets and he was awesome!:) Next to him is my Aunt Sandy amd she is an awesome school teacher. Next to her is my othe cousin, Cassandra, sister of Dylan, she is a very nice and caring cousin. Next to her, her mom Amy! Don't know her much but yeah she is still blood! :) well when I am able to upload more family pictures I will definitely add to this post. So stay updated!
On the left is my Aunt Kelly and on the left is my Mom, Michele. Yes, I look a lot like her but whatever!!! -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment