Hey guys! :) I am doing a post of the night of my life at a last year's school dance at Basis Phoenix! My friends and I had so much fun... We played truth or dare. And of course they always dared us to kiss our Boyfriends and we did it... ot was fun. I forced my boyfriend, Greyden, to dance and he refused but I dragged him and made him and turned out to be really fun. We slowed dance and since we both suck at dancing we tried dancing to gangnam style and we failed epically, we both laughed at the end. If this post is awkward because I added my love life into it, I am sorry but he was also one of my bestest friends! <3 Anyway, I got a dare to ask a teacher to dance with me and the teacher said yes and we did robot LOL! Best ever. Well, hope this blog was AWESSSOOOMMEE. Comment!!
<3 bloggerinfinitii
No comments:
Post a Comment