Life In Pics

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Volleyball Life!


This is my volleyball life!! I loved my teammates! No matter what I cheered everyone on because they deserve to know that I am rooting for them and have hope in them that they will do their best.They gave me the best time of my life ! When I was down from not doing good, not having a good day, or missing a serve they were always there cheering me up, LOL! Love You guys! We went on this one trip to Sierra Vista, it was AMAZING! Our coach gave us candy, chips, fruit, and drinks! I may have had a little to much junk food but it was totally worth it!  Thanks for giving me the best time of my life! 


Posted by Unknown at 10:12 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2013 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (2)
      • Volleyball Life!
      • Gymnastics- Part of My Life

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.