I have done gymnastics ever since I was about 2 and ended when I was 14. Along the journey of gymnastics I had hurt my knee, OK, I am totally going to tell you how.... Once upon a time, a girl named Tamsyn... JK! I was doing bars at practice and in between the swings on the high bar I slipped backwards and hit my neck and knee on the back bar and landed weird on my knee. Yeah, it was a big shock! I had to be in crutches for like 2 months than another 2 months in a knee brace.... Not the best time of my life.... ACTUALLY, it was a pretty lame time of my life.
I've won medals, haven't won medals, and got hurt alot... but after all, it was pretty amazing. I did gymnastics at Gold Medal Gymnastics, Amanda Borden, a gold medalist from olympics, was the owner and she was an awesome coach!
BTW, this is what happens when you are on bars...YEAH, if you ask me ITS NOT FUN, this is what I looked like when I got it 2 times in a row....
After I quit gymnastics I thought I was just going to sit on the couch all the time and be a lazy bum! Then I tried swimming and volleyball, I think I might do swimming again but you never know!
No comments:
Post a Comment