Monday, December 16, 2013

Fire Department Volunteer Work


Photo    


This is when I was volunteered with my sister and mother at an event for the Fire Department of Gilbert. 8:30a.m.-10p.m.!!!! I was sooo tired. Like OMG. I was so sore and burnt. STUPID SUN, I HATE YOU.
But it was fun, Ryanne and I got to mess around with helium balloons, which is my favorite. LAWL. Anyway, ofcourse the next day my sister, Ryanne, was tired and grumpy. But that isn't news to me, maybe to you if you know her ...We got to take the bucket full of candy and still haven't ate it all... there is still have a laundry bucket full left. I try not to eat it,cuz I don't feel like gaining any wait o.o
WELLLLLL :)

COMMMENNTT, SUBBBSCCCRIBEE, AND FOLLOOWWW :P
CYA TILL NEXT TIME :)

(This was supposed to be due last Friday but forgot I even had to that sooo now it's super late cuz its Monday).



No comments:

Post a Comment